Citrus Hights, CA | A teen boy sustains first and second degrees burns in a residential structure fire.
Fire broke out at in half of a Citrus Hights duplex Friday night. A teen-age boy suffered first and second-degree burns over most of major portion of his body.
Nearly one-hundred thousand dollars in damages to the duplex was estimated by Sac Metro Fire. Major fire damage was sustained to half of the duplex while smoke damage effected the other half.
No one else was injured in the blaze. Firefighters indicated that half the duplex was without commercial power and was running on a generator. The fire may have occurred when the teen boy was refueling the generator, however the cause is still under investigation.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.